by booking or purchasing via KlaraPix you agree to the below terms and conditions
photo session terms
print shop terms
1) a) To secure your booking date a 50% deposit is in required in advance, 50% is payable on the day of your shoot.
b) Please allow 5-7 working days for the final images from the date of the shoot unless agreed otherwise.
c) Price is inclusive of all standard retouching work (i.e. colour balancing, cropping, highlights) for the number of images included in the package.
d) All images are provided in high resolution as well as web formatted sizes in an online gallery. High resolution images are suitable for larger prints (ie. A1).
e) Additional charges may apply for special Photoshop requirements e.g. removing unwanted objects from images.
f) Prints can be purchased at an extra cost
g) Prices displayed are introductory and are subject to change.
2) Standard Props will be provided unless otherwise discussed. All ideas and questions are welcome.
3) a) ‘minimum no of images included package’ means that you will receive that minimum number of images as specified in the session description. Klara will give you more files free of charge if there are more nice ones. We keep the minimum numbers low, as to avoid any disappointments, in case baby isn’t that cooperative etc..
b) packages can be tailor made for smaller or larger image requirements, please ask.
4) The photographer cannot take responsibility of your baby’s facial expression and if there isn’t any smile. Klara will try her best to ensure a relaxed and fun environment during the photoshoot. Parents are encouraged to assist to entertain and to promote their baby’s smiles.
5) a) Cancellation is accepted (unless you purchased a discounted deal) for up to 10 business days in advance & the paid deposit amount will be refunded within 20 business days less 5% transaction charge of the paid amount.
b) Location shoots are weather permitting. In extreme weather conditions such as high wind and heavy rain we will cancel the shoot and rearrange a new date as soon as possible but no later than 4 weeks from the original photoshoot date. The shoot can go ahead in overcast or cloudy weather conditions.
6) a) Klara Rider withholds all rights to all released images. Basic price list is not for resale, copyright can be purchased at an extra cost.
b) All images provided are authorized to be used by the client named for self-publication only.
c) All images used in public media or on social media sites are required to display the KlaraPix logo or a clear credible mention of the Photographer.
7) Prices provided are for Tauranga and Mt. Maunganui areas and the immediate surrounding suburbs only. Please let me know your location and I will confirm if any additional charges for travel are applicable.
8) a) all prints are made to order hence we can’t accept returns e.g. if you change your mind
b) if there are any damage due to transportation please notify us by email within 24h and supply an image of the damage
9) we offer a 6 hour cool down period, should you wish to cancel, please notify us immediately. once production starts we can not accept any cancellations.
10) we ship worldwide, delivery times and cost is provided upon receiving your physical address and order. displayed shop prices do not include delivery cost and it will be charged accordingly (i.e. additional).