by booking or purchasing via KlaraPix you agree to the below terms and conditions
photo session terms
print shop terms
1) a) To secure your booking date a 50% deposit is in required in advance, 50% is payable on the day of your shoot. ‘mini’ and ‘newborn 24h’ sessions are payable in full in advance.
b) Please allow 7-10 working days for the final images from the date of the shoot unless agreed otherwise. a sneak-peak will be provided in 48h, except ‘newborn 24h’ when min 3 will be provided in 24h.
c) Price is inclusive of all standard retouching work (i.e. colour balancing, cropping, highlights) for the number of images included in the package.
d) All images are provided in high resolution as well as web formatted sizes in an online gallery. High resolution images are suitable for larger prints (ie. A1).
e) Additional charges may apply for special Photoshop requirements e.g. removing unwanted objects from images.
f) Prints can be purchased at an extra cost
g) Prices displayed are introductory and are subject to change.
2) Standard Props will be provided unless otherwise discussed. All ideas and questions are welcome.
3) a) ‘minimum no of images included package’ means that you will receive that minimum number of images as specified in the session description. Klara will give you all the images free of charge if there are more nice ones. We keep the minimum numbers low, as to avoid any disappointments, in case baby isn’t that cooperative etc.
b) packages can be tailor made for smaller or larger image requirements, please ask.
4) The photographer cannot take responsibility of your baby’s facial expression and if there isn’t any smile. Klara will try her best to ensure a relaxed and fun environment during the photoshoot. Parents are encouraged to assist to entertain and to promote their baby’s smiles.
5) a) Cancellation is accepted (unless you purchased a discounted deal) for up to 10 business days in advance & the paid deposit amount will be refunded within 20 business days less 5% transaction charge of the paid amount.
b) Location shoots are weather permitting. In extreme weather conditions such as high wind and heavy rain we will cancel the shoot and rearrange a new date as soon as possible but no later than 4 weeks from the original photoshoot date. The shoot can go ahead in overcast or cloudy weather conditions.
6) a) Klara Rider withholds all rights to all released images. Basic price list is not for resale, copyright can be purchased at an extra cost.
b) All images provided to the client are authorized to be used by the client named for self-publication only.
c) All images used in public media or on social media sites are required to display the KlaraPix logo or a clear credible mention of the Photographer.
7) Model Release: KlaraPix may use your images for social media, self marketing, KlaraPix’s website or enters it for an award, exhibition. If you wish not to give consent to the above, please notify Klara in writing prior or on the date of the shoot.
8) Prices provided are for Tauranga and Mt. Maunganui areas and the immediate surrounding suburbs only. Please let me know your location and I will confirm if any additional charges for travel are applicable.
9) a) all prints are made to order hence we can’t accept returns e.g. if you change your mind
b) if there are any damage due to transportation please notify us by email within 24h and supply an image of the damage
10) we offer a 6 hour cool down period, should you wish to cancel, please notify us immediately. once production starts we can not accept any cancellations.
11) we ship worldwide, delivery times and cost is provided upon receiving your physical address and order. displayed shop prices do not include delivery cost and it will be charged accordingly (i.e. additional).
KlaraPix by Klaa Rider (we, us, our) complies with the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993 (the Act) when dealing with personal information. Personal information is information about an identifiable individual (a natural person).
This policy sets out how we will collect, use, disclose and protect your personal information.
This policy does not limit or exclude any of your rights under the Act. If you wish to seek further information on the Act, see www.privacy.org.nz.
changes to this policy
We may change this policy by uploading a revised policy onto the website. The change will apply from the date that we upload the revised policy.
Who do we collect your personal information from
We collect personal information about you from:
you, when you provide that personal information to us, including via the website and any related service, through any registration or subscription process, through any contact with us (e.g. telephone call or email), or when you buy or use our services and products
third parties where you have authorised this or the information is publicly available.
If possible, we will collect personal information from you directly.
How we use your personal information
We will use your personal information:
to verify your identity
to provide services and products to you
to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically (e.g. by text or email for this purpose)
to improve the services and products that we provide to you
to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act.
Disclosing your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to:
any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data centre that we use to provide the website or other services and products
other third parties (for anonymised statistical information)
a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
any other person authorised by the Act or another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
any other person authorised by you.
Protecting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to keep your personal information safe from loss, unauthorised activity, or other misuse.
Accessing and correcting your personal information
Subject to certain grounds for refusal set out in the Act, you have the right to access your readily retrievable personal information that we hold and to request a correction to your personal information. Before you exercise this right, we will need evidence to confirm that you are the individual to whom the personal information relates.
In respect of a request for correction, if we think the correction is reasonable and we are reasonably able to change the personal information, we will make the correction. If we do not make the correction, we will take reasonable steps to note on the personal information that you requested the correction.
If you want to exercise either of the above rights, email us at email@example.com. Your email should provide evidence of who you are and set out the details of your request (e.g. the personal information, or the correction, that you are requesting).
We may charge you our reasonable costs of providing to you copies of your personal information or correcting that information.
While we take reasonable steps to maintain secure internet connections, if you provide us with personal information over the internet, the provision of that information is at your own risk.